- All testing conducted in a soundproof test booth
- Infant Hearing Screening with both OAE and Sound field testing
- Hearing Assessment (infant to geriatric)
- Impedance/Tympanometry measures of middle ear function
- Site of Lesion Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Response Studies
- Central Auditory Processing Assessment
- Hallpike and Particle Repositioning Maneuver for assessment and management of BPPV
- Electroacoustical Analysis of hearing aids
- Hearing Aid Prescription
- Hearing Aid Verification/Validation using computerized real ear measures
- FM System Recommendations
- Assistive Listening and Alerting Device Recommendations
- Hearing Aid Dispensing of digital, programmable and conventional instruments; from miniature to behind-the-ear styles
- Computerized Hearing Aid Fittings (NOAH HI-PRO software/hardware platform)
- 60-Day Hearing Aid Trial Period
- Hearing Aid Servicing/Repair (all makes)
- Battery and Accessory Sales
- Loaner Hearing Aid Program
- Custom ear bud adaptors
- Custom Bluetooth headset adaptors
- Fitting of FM Systems for personal or educational use
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Custom noise protection for industrial or recreational use
- Musicians' ear plugs
- Shooters plugs
- Swim plugs
- Sleeping plugs
- Pilot partners
Our Convenient Location
Located in Renton, Washington (across from Valley Medical Center), Key Hearing Audiology Hearing and Balance Clinic uses state of the art audiology and vertigo testing hardware and equipment. Our highly skilled and patient-oriented staff allows allows us to offer the most comprehensive audiology, balance, and hearing disorder services in the Western Washington region.
The Key Hearing Commitment
We are committed to matching the right hearing aids to our patient's individual needs regardless of brand or manufacturer. Because Key Hearing is an independent clinic, we can choose from the best state-of-the-art solutions from all top international brands.
Key Hearing has been consistently voted "Best in Renton" by the Renton Reporter for its audiology services over the past several years.
Please see our Key Hearing Cancellation No Show Policy here. We work in close proximity to our patients, so we have a COVID masking policy for our mutual protection:
COVID Masking Policy:
- Mandatory Masking: In accordance with local health guidelines, all individuals entering the clinic premises, including patients, visitors, and staff, are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- Masking Exceptions: Exceptions may be made for individuals with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask. In such cases, alternative arrangements will be made to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Provision of Masks: The clinic will provide masks to individuals who do not have one upon arrival.
- Mask Compliance: Failure to comply with the masking policy may result in the denial of entry into the clinic.
- Social Distancing: In addition to wearing masks, individuals are encouraged to practice social distancing within the clinic, maintaining a distance of at least six feet from others.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the clinic, and all individuals are encouraged to practice regular hand hygiene.
Note: This policy is subject to change based on updates to local health guidelines and regulations.