No-show and Appointment Cancellation Policy:
Our goal at Key Hearing is to provide quality medical care in a timely manner. In order to do so we have had to implement an appointment cancellation/no show policy. The policy enables us to better utilize available appointment times for our patients in need of medical care.
Cancellation or Rescheduling of an Appointment
To be respectful of the medical needs of the Key Hearing Clinic and fellow patients, if it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we require that you call 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give another person the possibility to have access to timely medical care who is in urgent need of treatment. This is how we can best serve the needs of our patients. Failure to cancel at least 24 hours in advance will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
How to Cancel Your Appointment
Please call (425) 277-9521 twenty-four hours in advance to cancel your appointment. If you do not reach the office staff or it is after normal business hours you may leave a detailed voice mail. You may also cancel by fax (425) 277-9522 or email [email protected].
A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without cancelling 24 hours prior. No-shows inconvenience those individuals who need access to hearing and balance care in a timely manner. If you fail to arrive at the time of your appointment, we will record in your chart a “no show” note and it will result in a $100 fee. Three “no-shows” will result in the suspension of any services.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of our Appointment Cancellation and No Show Policy.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment with a copy of your insurance card(s) and all completed paperwork. Please see a downloadable version of our Key Hearing Cancellation No Show Policy here.
COVID Masking Policy
We work in close proximity to our patients, so we have a COVID masking policy for our mutual protection:
- Mandatory Masking: In accordance with local health guidelines, all individuals entering the clinic premises, including patients, visitors, and staff, are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- Masking Exceptions: Exceptions may be made for individuals with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask. In such cases, alternative arrangements will be made to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Provision of Masks: The clinic will provide masks to individuals who do not have one upon arrival.
- Mask Compliance: Failure to comply with the masking policy may result in the denial of entry into the clinic.
- Social Distancing: In addition to wearing masks, individuals are encouraged to practice social distancing within the clinic, maintaining a distance of at least six feet from others.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the clinic, and all individuals are encouraged to practice regular hand hygiene.
Note: These policies are subject to change based on updates to local health guidelines and regulation